Couple dies from generator fumes in Niger

Couple dies from generator fumes
Generator fumes kills
Couple dies from generator fumes
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

A couple who went to bed on Monday night was found death the next day after they inhaled generator fumes throughout the night.

The Police in Niger State, Wednesday, confirmed the death of the couple in Maitunbi area of Minna from generator fumes.

The Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) in the state, DSP Mohammed Abubakar, told the media that the incident occurred on Monday night.

“The incident occurred on Monday night, but was reported to the police on Tuesday by neighbours at 8: 00 a.m.,” Abubakar said.

He explained that the deceased couple, Malam Adamu Mohammed, 30 and Sumaiya Adamu, 20, got married in December 2018.

He said that Malam Dahiru Mohammed, a brother to the late Adamu, visited the couple on Tuesday.

READ  FRSC warns driving schools over certificate racketeering

The PPRO said that when Dahiru knocked on their door and there was no response, he left without seeing them.

“When nobody attended to Dahiru he left the house of the deceased couple,” he said.

He further explained that neighbours who did not see them coming out from their apartment raised concerns and had to break in.

“When the neighbors discovered what had happened they reported the issue to the police,” he said.

Abubakar explained that on the fateful night, the deceased couple had put on the generator, which they recently purchased, in one of their rooms that had no ventilation and slept in the next room.

“Preliminary investigations revealed that the couple died as a result of the generator fumes.

READ  NAF graduates 30 from Young Officers’ Course

“They died due to lack of ventilation from the generator fumes,” the police spokesman said.

Family sources disclosed that the couple has since been buried according to Islamic rites.

Comment With Facebook
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.

Tags

You may also like...

0 thoughts on “Couple dies from generator fumes in Niger”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Categories