President Muhammadu Buhari has offered condolences over the death of the Magajin Rogo of Katsina, his former teacher and a retired school administrator, Alhaji Sanda Kaita,
The Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to President Buhari, Malam Garba Shehu, made this known in a statement in which, he said, the president condoled with the Emir of Katsina, the government and people of the State over the demise of Kaita.
According to Shehu, Buhari described his late metal work teacher at Katsina Secondary School as a man of highest character who would be remembered for his efforts to inculcate hard work and technical skills in his students.
“He was a committed and an inspirational educationist.
“Our prayers go out to the family of the bereaved; to the government and people of Katsina state over this irreparable loss.
“May his soul rest in peace,” said the president.
- ASUU not threatened by FG’s registration of CONUA, NAMDA – Prof Osodeke
- Fuel queues resurface in Abuja as IPMAN gives reasons
- Peter Obi raises the alarm over secret arrest of his supporters
- Enugu Catholic Diocese banishes Mbaka to solitude- ..We sent him to monastery for solitude- Catholic Spokesman
- Kim Kardashian fined $1.26m for cryptocurrency ad
- We’re in war situation – Adeboye
- AIG Zone 13 bans use of Ebube Agu, others for campaigns, warns IPOB
- Insecurity: 1,500 schools closed, 2,295 teachers killed since North East insurgency – TRCN