Kylie Jenner and his brother-in-law, Kanye West have been listed by Forbes magazine as the highest paid celebrities for 2020.
Forbes, on Monday, released its annual Top 100 Highest-Paid Celebrities List, with the stars collectively raking in a reported $6.1 billion before taxes. This is $200 million drop from 2019.
Kylie Jenner and Kanye West raked in $590 million and $170 million respectively.
The 23-year-old CEO of Kylie Cosmetics raked in US$590 million thanks to the 51 percent sale of her Kylie Cosmetics company to Coty Inc.
West who is already a billionaire, earned $170 million, making most of it from his Yeezy sneakers deal with Adidas.
Among the Top 5 are tennis player, Roger Federer who earned $106 million, soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo who raked in $105 million, and fellow soccer player Lionel Messi $104 million.
Below is the complete list of Top 20 stars who made Forbes’ Highest-Paid Celebrities List 2020:
- Kylie Jenner: $590 million
- Kanye West: $170 million
- Roger Federer: $106 million
- Cristiano Ronaldo: $105 million
- Lionel Messi: $104 million
- Tyler Perry: $97 million
- Neymar: $95.5 million
- Howard Stern: $90 million
- LeBron James: $88.2 million
- Dwayne Johnson: $87.5 million
- Rush Limbaugh: $85 million
- Ellen DeGeneres: $84 million
- Bill Simmons: $82.5 million
- Elton John: $81 million
- James Patterson: $80 million
- Stephen Curry $74.4M
- Ariana Grande $72M
- Ryan Reynolds $71.5M
- Gordon Ramsay $70M
- Jonas Brother $68.5M