An Estate Management student of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, Imo state, Chinedu Anaele, has reportedly died of poisoning.
Some of his colleagues and friends alleged that Chinedu fell ill and died shortly after on September 15 after he was poisoned by the unknown person.
The 27 years old student who hails from Aboh Mbaise, Imo State, will be laid to rest on Friday, one of his friends wrote:”
“Too hard to believe, God knows the best. Rest in peace Chinedu my noble colleague. We the HND2 Estate Management students of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri imo state will miss you.