A student of the Lagos State Polytechnic, Samson Matti, has died after a General Hospital in Lagos allegedly infused him with the wrong blood and also an overdose of injection.
Samson’s sister Oluwafunmi, took to her Facebook page to mourn her brother, blaming the management of the hospital for the death of her only brother.
In her post, Oluwafunmi who did not specify the General Hospital, wrote: ”And you guys thought you could just kill my only brother and go scot-free. I swear down you all will mourn over your children.
“Imagine a General Hospital that has doctors and nurses that are not qualified But just because of the money you want collect. You all were all greedy. Firstly you gave my brother an overdose injection.
“As if that was not enough, you gave him a wrong blood. You gave him a blood that does not really match his blood group. Then suddenly he changed and died. General Hospital Ijede, I swear you guys will all mourn”.